Women’s Medium (Model shown is a size 7 US)
Approx 8.5" / 21 cm foot circumference with foot length adjusted to fit. Sample shown is 9" / 23 cm long.
Plucky Knitter Primo Fingering (75% merino, 20% cashmere, 5% nylon; 440 yd / 402 m per 115 g); Northport (MC) and Summer Suit (CC). 1 skein of each color.
Or... Fingering Weight yarn in the following amounts: • Approx 295 yds / 270 m MC
• Approx 85 yds / 77 m of CC
34 sts x 44 rnds = 4" / 10 cm in Stockinette stitch
Needles listed are suggested. Always take time to swatch.
• Size US 1 / 2.25 mm set of 5 double pointed needles (DPNs) (DPN directions)—or size necessary to obtain gauge
• Size US 1 / 2.25 mm 40" circular needle (MAGIC LOOP directions)—or size necessary to obtain gauge
Stitch marker(s) and tapestry needle
• This pattern is written for both double pointed needles method and magic loop method.
• In sections where both are indicated be sure to choose which method and follow that set of instructions.