SIZE: One Size
Approx 8” / 20.5 cm circumference at widest part of mitten X 9.5” / 24 cm tall
Plucky Knitter Haven (100% non sw merino; 195 yd / 177 m per 115 g); 1 skein in color Twill
Or… Aran Weight yarn in the following amounts:
• Approx 125 yds / 114 m
18 sts x 24 rnds = 4” in St st in-the-round on Gauge Needle
Needles listed are suggested. Always take time to swatch.
• Gauge Needle: Size US 8 (5 mm) DPNs—or size necessary to obtain gauge
• Smaller Needle: Size US 6 (4 mm) DPNs—or size two sizes down from Gauge Needle
• 3 st markers, cable needle, waste yarn, and tapestry needle
• Pattern is written using double pointed needles. Should you choose the magic loop method, I recommend dividing the stitches in half to set up for magic loop method, then place markers where needles are indicated to divide sections representing needles 1, 2 & 3.
• Mittens are knit cuff up, in-the-round
• When following the patt both written and charted instruc- tions are provided. When this is directed you are free to fol- low either set of instructions.